Friday, February 20, 2009

The eyes of a monkie

I sat perched on a branch near to the monkie of my dreams she sat there munching on her benanna. I played the cool guy I am and made a really impressive swing form the branch I was on landing perfectly on the branch next to her. I looked over to see her reaction only to see that she had not even been looking my way. I sighed in fustration. She had been beneding over to pick another benanna from the branch below her. This time making sure she could see me I quicly tried to swing back to the branch I had swung from but, would you belive that I grabed the wrong vine and it snaped into causing me to fall on my butt! I was so embaressed. I just knew she was going to make fun of me but to my surprise she came to my aide and we have been friends for a long time. That was the first day I met her 3months ago now we are starting a family of our own. So how did you meet the love of your life? I bet it was not as good as mine.

THE END!!!!

No comments: